Bonjour all! As some of you may know, this Friday is our 24 hour gaming marathon for the young person and children’s charity GamesAid which we’ll be streaming live online. We’re planning on playing twenty four games (one per hour) over the course of the event and whilst accomplishing this truly geeky feat, we’re also going to give away a number of prizes. For more information on the event, check out our event page here.
These include items like:
- Power Rangers DSi Styluses courtesy of Gamestop
- PSP and PS2 Accessories courtesy of Gamestop
- Gaming Related Plush Toys courtesy of GameOnStuff
- Voucher for InsertCoinClothing
- A copy of Street Fighter X Tekken courtesy of ShopTo
- Copies of Battlefield 3 courtesy of Gamestop
- Chance to design your personal gaming t-shirt with GameOverClothing
- Several pairs of 3D glasses courtesy of Trioviz
- A copy of FIFA Street
- …Plus a few more surprises…
So how do you enter? Simple. There’s one of three ways to do so…
1. Follow us on Twitter (by hitting the button at the top right of this page) and tweet, “Follow & retweet @FanCensus to win games & more! Sponsor them in their charity event for more chances to win too! http://justgiving.com/fancensus”
2. Like us on Facebook (by hitting the button at the top right of this page) and posting as your status “Will be watching @FanCensus as they play 24 games in 24 hours for charity. They’ll also be giving away a number of prizes. Be sure to tune in and donate at http://justgiving.com/fancensus” Remember to tag us in the status too so we can note who you are.
3. The final way is to sponsoring us by clicking here.
When you either tweet us on Twitter or tag us on Facebook that will count as a single entry. If you sponsor us however, we will add two more entries for your name into the hat giving you a total of three chances to win great prizes! Remember it’s going toward a good cause, so why not sponsor too. Sadly the competition is only open to UK residents
Good luck to all, continue to send in your donations and we hope to see you starting Friday at 6pm!